Complaint Review: Goldmart.com

• Reported By: jetfires — Denver Colorado
Goldmart.com
600 E William St, Carson City NV , Select State/Province USA

Goldmart.com Goldmart Goldmart. com Fraud on buying precious metals  Navada

http://Goldmart.com is a total fraud. They take your money, and never send out your Gold, or Silver. I purchased, and paid for order for Silver 1oz Buffalos. waited 3 weeks before I started calling them.
The give you a run-around, tell you the "system is down", or the order is "Processing" will I still have never received my order. They refuse to refund my money, or send my order. I have filled a complaint with the BBB. I am now resorting to file a lawsuit to get my money back, and damages for my lost time.
You call they are rude, and hang up on your and make excuses.
AVOILD AT ALL COST.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldmartcom/-NV-Select-StateProvince-89701/Goldmartcom-Goldmart-Goldmart-com-Fraud-on-buying-precious-metalsnbsp-Navada-1098481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldmart.com