Complaint Review: Gold's Gym West Covina

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: LopezM01 — West Covina California
Gold's Gym West Covina
502 Plaza Drive West Covina, California USA

Gold's Gym West Covina I have been over charged 3 times in less then a year. Once for $252, $138 and now $20. It takes them 2 months to give you a refund and for the other 2 i was totally ripped off. I'm not getting my money back. It's no wonder they want you account number to enroll! West Covina California

I should of realized they were going to rip me off when they want your credit cared number for they to withdraw the pricy monthly payment. What they don't tell you is that all the members there have some access to your account and put you down for training and purchasing different things with out  your consent. After they have withdrawn your account you have to keep a close eye on it and contest it if you can I only received one refund for $252.  The other amounts such as $138 Im never going to get back and now they are charging me for a late fee which I had previously called in a couple of weeks before due to them taking money from my account other things got pushed back and now I'm paying all these late fees. This place is a rip off everyday you see another customer fighting to get their money back. They don't care it's not their accounts that are being dreafted. Gold's Gym West Covina should be sued for all their negligence. I'm not the only person they have done this to it's no wonder a lot of other people are going to 24 hour fitness there you only pay $35 a month in complarison to 45.99 at Gold's Gym. Not worth the headaches at all people it will happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golds-Gym-West-Covina/West-Covina-California-91790/Golds-Gym-West-Covina-I-have-been-over-charged-3-times-in-less-then-a-year-Once-for-25-1153992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold's Gym West Covina