Complaint Review: goldstar games

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: lisal — glen burnie Maryland
goldstar games
hinesville,ga hinesville, Georgia USA

goldstar games Have not recieved order nor will company contact me,have left multiple messages hinesville Georgia

I have tried repeatedly to have contact with company via email and phone messaging,my order payment was confirmed thru PayPal and I only want to know status of order as I had it shipped to a friends house so my husband wouldnt see it.Dont know if order was shipped or stolen from her front porch.Web site for Goldstar Games promised to have my order to me within a week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/goldstar-games/hinesville-Georgia-31313/goldstar-games-Have-not-recieved-order-nor-will-company-contact-mehave-left-multiple-mes-1067360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on goldstar games