Complaint Review: goldstar media-usfunding applications

• Updated: Thu, September 30, 2010

• Reported By: annabelle — san diego California United States of America
goldstar media-usfunding applications
19069 Van Buren Blvd ste 114-204 riverside, California United States of America

goldstar media-usfunding applications usfunding Big Rip-off! when i signed in the application, the statement says the charge is just $1.95 it also indicates that whithin the 30 days i have unlimited access to vital information. I did not get any i riverside, California

On September 21st 2010, i signed in an application with Goldstar Media-USFunding Applications to find some information if they can help me to get a US Grant.  I needed some help to pay my bills and to pay my tuition fee because i have been lay-off from work for over a year now.  I also planned to go back to school while looking for a job.  I heard that there are some grant companies in the website that can help so I sign up for it knowing i will be only charge for $1.95 (stated on the printed reciept I printed from online).

On September 24th, when i checked my account, i was charge $59.00 for the service i didn't even get.  I highly think that this company is a big rip-off. The company is not here to help the people find some help but to take advantage of them.  I would like to get my money back but I'm still waiting for them to respond.  I will never sign up for anything anymore eventhough they promise to help you because all there is; is a lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2010 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/goldstar-media-usfunding-applications/riverside-California-92508/goldstar-media-usfunding-applications-usfunding-Big-Rip-off-when-i-signed-in-the-applica-646123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on goldstar media-usfunding applications