Complaint Review: golfnow.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 12, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: lahria — Brandon Wisconsin
Internet USA

golfnow.com Is a Scam! Bait And Switch! Won't honor tee times they post if they are exceptionally good deals. Internet

Every time (like 10 so far) that I've tried to use this site to book one of their "hot tee times" at a popular course (different ones), I pick the time, pay, and get a message that my chosen tee time is no longer available.  it will then offer me other similar ones, of which I pick one.  Same thing.  this time it recommends muuuch higher priced tee times, only.  meanwhile, they now have my money, and are holding it for days.  calling customer service does nothing to remedy it.  they are clearly doing bait and switch, which is ILLEGAL.  Mind you, sometimes i've booked tee times at 1am...you're telling me that someone else, at that EXACT MOMENT, is booking not only the first tee time I choose, but the second, golfnow recommended time, as well? BS!  I am going to look into filing a class action suit, because I'll bet I'm not the only one this is happening to, and it's, again, ILLEGAL.  I have pages of screen shots to back up everything I've just said, along with time stamps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/golfnowcom/internet/golfnowcom-Is-a-Scam-Bait-And-Switch-Wont-honor-tee-times-they-post-if-they-are-excep-1075289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on golfnow.com