Complaint Review: golinka

golinka
Internet, Kentucky USA

golinka keep taking money from my account Internet Kentucky

*Consumer Suggestion: Complaints filed today

golinka takes $10 from my account each month, I cannot reach them, I've left messages and sent e-mails, no response, from their website they claim to be the company that hosted e-mail for skyway usa, skyway went under over 2 years ago and these charges started in march 2013, I am going to close my bank account, but it is a big hassel because I have several bills attached to this account

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/golinka/Internet-Kentucky/golinka-keep-taking-money-from-my-account-Internet-Kentucky-1048332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on golinka

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Complaints filed today

AUTHOR: J. Hill - ()

Please don't ignore what they are doing. I suggest you file a complaint similar to the one(s) I filed today along with the complaint/action filed on your account that is being fraudulently charged.

Cc: FBI; BBB; IC3; Kentucky Attorney General; Ripoff Report

Bcc:

GOLINKA and I.A.O are fraudulently charging credit cards including mine.

From the information I have managed to gather it appears GOLINKA and I.A.O are offshoots of Skyway USA (a defunct internet service provider) that has held onto its prior customers billing information. They continue to charge those accounts though GOLINKA nor I.A.O. provide any type of service except to rob and inconvenience the persons unlucky enough to have been customers of Skyway USA when they went under without warning.

Bills are generated from the state of Kentucky according to credit card statements using the following phone numbers sometimes interchangeably.

GOLINKA 859-721-1072