Complaint Review: Golpa dental implant center las vegas

• Submitted: Sun, October 06, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: albertdakiz — las vegas Nevada
Golpa dental implant center las vegas
6420 Medical Center Street #101, Las Vegas, Nevada las vegas, Nevada USA

Golpa dental implant center las vegas Golpa dental implant las vegas Golpa dental implant center las vegas Golpa dental implant las vegas. las vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: BS false report on Dr Gulpa

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: REAL PATIENTS - REAL RESULTS

*Consumer Comment: Totally false

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: "Phony" Complaint!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Using My Own Name On A Website To Deceive. Seriously?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Equally as Pathetic Attempt

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pathetic Attempt to Discredit My Good Name

*Consumer Comment: Beware of the scam methods

Golpa dental implant center las vegas is a Big farud Dental Doctor in Las vegas. He charged me too much for a mini dental implant. His working team was lick bouncers. they have no sence how to talk with elders.

Very bad experince with Golpa dental implant las vegas. Please away from these doctors. Must read Online reviews before going for checkup. becoz it will good for your money, time and helth.

Agian Golpa dental implant las vegas is bigg bigg scam doctor.

He is using number of website to impress the peoples like http://www.thedentalimplantcenter.org/

https://www.facebook.com/Dental.Implants.NV/info but he is fake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golpa-dental-implant-center-las-vegas/las-vegas-Nevada-89148/Golpa-dental-implant-center-las-vegas-Golpa-dental-implant-las-vegas-Golpa-dental-implant-1089857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golpa dental implant center las vegas

BS false report on Dr Gulpa

AUTHOR: NY Todd - ()

Who ever wrote Dr Gulpa is a fraud is full of S#! $. I'm guessing they're competitors of his, and need business. Anybody who would write a review like this about Dr Gulpa is a scum bag. It's actually pretty sad anyone would stoop to that level.

Dr Gulpa, and staff are as legit as it gets. If you have issues with your teeth, or just want a movie star smile.

..GULPA'S the man!!! Nobody has as much experience with this procedure in the coyntry, and his prices are 1/3rd of what other dentists have charged me. I couldn't be happier with the results.

With Dr Gulpa,  You're godd to go....I got LUCKY finding him. When I first started researching him I thought it was too good to be true. Well it was exactly as advertised. Don't let that one bad report influence your decision. I givr MY WORD he's legit as they come.

I'd like to know who wrote that so I could have a few words!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

REAL PATIENTS - REAL RESULTS

AUTHOR: Dr. Golpa - ()

Thank you to the 100's of Patients that have shown their support!

Totally false

AUTHOR: Karl K - ()

I am a client of dr. Golpa for over a year now. And the experience I had with him and his staff on my 3 visits there was great. The price I was quoted and charged was less than industry standards and he actually did more work than I was quoted at no additional charge. I travel over 2000 miles to see this dentist and I will continue to do so. I will also keep recommending this company to everyone I know because they really do care about what they do there..

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

"Phony" Complaint!

AUTHOR: Dr. Golpa - ()

This is an obvious "Phony" attempt to discredit my good name. This phony complaint was created by an obviously desperate and jealous Dentist here in las vegas. Here is the proof:

The apparent "victim" is: albertdakiz A simple google search for his name will tell you who this person is.

google.com/search?q=albertdakiz&oq=albertdakiz&aqs=chrome..69i57.452287j0j7&bmbp=1&sourceid=chrome&espvd=215&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Click the second link on the page. It is an employee of a low budget dental office called "abc dental". What is really sad about this is that this person can barely spell, barely knows english, and has the intellect of a 5 year old. The entire site he created must have been "copy" and "pasted" because he can not even complete a sentence on his own.

I have never, nor would I ever place a mini dental implant. I specialize in the All-on-4 Procedure. I woud never recommend mini dental implants.

What is truly ironic about this is that everything this person writes about, is true of him. Research this dentist and you will find that he uses "phony" names all over the internet, and professes to be an expert in Dental Implantology. The truth is that this guy has probably placed less than 5 implants in his entire career. This is the real "scam", and truly a disservice to the public.

This is exactly why I suggest that everyone do their research before making a decision. Ask to see "real" before and after photos. Ask to talk with previous patients. Ask to see patient testimonials. If patients have a great experience and the Dentist meets their expectations, they should be more than happy to do this for the dentist. Ask to see the dentists credentials. How many times has the dentist performed the procedure? experince is paramount in any tecnique-sensitive operation. Does the office have a knowledgeable and professional staff? Would you trust an office that employs the bafoon that wrote this phony complaint?

I do not need to create phony names and sites, frankly I do not have time. I am busy actually performing the All-on-4 procedure. I have performed this procedure on more than 350 arches this year alone. I have spent my entire 18 year career building a stellar reputation by providing superior service to my patients, in one of the most luxurios and state-of-the art offices in the world. I take pride in knowing that I have tried to the best of my abilities to satisfy every patients desires, that is why of the 1000's and 1000's of cosmetic and implant cases I have performed, there have only been the occasional "phony" complaint by a disgruntled and envious few.

To the "phony" author of this fake complaint! If you want to be successful; focus less on false advertising, and focus more on becoming a great Dentist. Only then will you have "Real" testimonials like these:

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Using My Own Name On A Website To Deceive. Seriously?

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Equally as Pathetic Attempt

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pathetic Attempt to Discredit My Good Name

AUTHOR: Dr. Golpa - ()

The apparent "victim" is: albertdakiz A simple google search for his name will tell you who this person is.

facebook.com/Dental.Implants.NV

Beware of the scam methods

AUTHOR: Susan - ()

Remark : usually when a company has too many websites for the same services , its a red alert sign !   Its always a kind of scam , and they try to get as much suckers as possible in their net :(((REDACTED)))