Complaint Review: Gonzalo Arzamendi (Arzuk Productions)

• Submitted: Sat, October 08, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 11, 2011

• Reported By: Peter — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Gonzalo Arzamendi (Arzuk Productions)
124 S Lilac Sq. Ridgecrest, California United States of America

Gonzalo Arzamendi (Arzuk Productions) Gonzalo Arzamendi (Arzuk Productions) Gonzalo Arzamendi is a scam and a fraud. Ridgecrest, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Real Truth Will Out...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Battle Of the Bands by Arzuk Productions

Gonzalo Arzamendi (Arzuk Productions) in Ridgcrest California is possibly and most likely a fraud a liar and a scam. Please read on. Gonzalo Arzamendi (Arzuk Productions) in conjunction with an internet radio station started a world wide competition called The Battle of the Bands and the winner was to receive 1000 dollars. The competition was supposed to run from September 3rd to September 30th. 2011, and there were 41 contestants, but because of Gonzalos possible unscrupulous behavior they stopped the competition abruptly on September 26th after Gonzalo appeared to have gotten caught cheating on the votes and appeared to be trying to fix the competition.

It also appeared as if Gonzalo canceled The Battle of the Bands so that he wouldnt get a bad reputation. The radio station who was the other sponsor, however, remained detached from the drama and it also appeared as if the radio station was in no way involved or responsible for the deception that took place. [continued below]....
..... Gonzalo Arzamendi alone was the only person who appeared to be responsible for counting the votes and he was also the only person who appeared to be responsible for corrupting the 23 day long grueling battle.

Add up all the hours that the 41 contestants spent promoting themselves and add up all the hours that their friends, family and fans spent voting for them on facebook and via email and that figure would probably be well over 10,000 hours of peoples time involved. Now imagine that one man, Gonzalo Arzamendi, could possibly take all that hard work away from all those people simply because he was most likely the cause and the reason that the Battle of the Bands was shut down
prematurely declaring that there is no winner and that the 1000 dollar prize will be donated to charity.

It is truly amazing that one man could cause artists to be so disappointed in an online competition that they may never join one again. And it is also astounding how one man could ruin so many relationships on facebook. Imagine how disappointed all the voters were and how difficult it will be for those artists to get those facebook friends vote for them again.

And to think that if this man did it once he will probably do the same thing again. The Battle of the Bands was a huge disappointment in the eyes of thousands of people and it appears as if one man, Gonzalo Arzamendi, is the only person responsible for causing so many people to be so disenchanted with the potential fraud involved in ongoing and future online competitions. Their lives will never be the same.

Honesty is always the best policy.
Peter

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2011 03:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gonzalo-Arzamendi-Arzuk-Productions/Ridgecrest-California-93555/Gonzalo-Arzamendi-Arzuk-Productions-Gonzalo-Arzamendi-Arzuk-Productions-Gonzalo-Arza-786275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gonzalo Arzamendi (Arzuk Productions)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Real Truth Will Out...

AUTHOR: DJHankypark - (United Kingdom)

I am shocked and appalled at the accusations that have been put forward regarding the Battle of the Bands and Gonzalo from Arzuk Productions. Let me put the record straight here once and for all...

I am the owner of Newusb.co.uk which is the Radio Station that the person seems reluctant to mention in their comments or complaint. The Station did indeed put half of the prize money up for the battle and it was I that made the decision to cancel the battle after a careful and complete investigation into the public slandering that was made by an artist and entrant of the battle against Gonzalo for properly removing fictitious votes. The result of the investigation revealed that these fictitious votes were made by the same artist who complained that they had votes removed. It was under my instruction that those fictitious votes were removed and I cancelled the battle despite Gonzalo preferring the battle to continue

In addition to the evidence that I had gathered regarding the artist casting fictitious votes for his band, the artist, when approached during a Skype conversation, openly admitted to Gonzalo and me to be creating the fictitious email addresses to vote for their own band so they could assure themselves of winning the battle and the $1000 prize money.

It was not Gonzalo that cheated everyone out of the Battle but this artist.

The artist subsequently removed all public complaints after I replied to one outlining who they were and how they were doing the cheating, yet here we are again, do you not think I know who has instigated this crap on this page? Grow up, I was not born yesterday.

And for the record, the artist also boasts being the most popular and most played artist on Newusb when in actual fact after looking into these claims it appears that 98% of the visits to this artists profile onsite is the same IP address and is also the same IP address to be placing requests for plays which just happens to come from the same IP address that is recorded on our system when the artist logs in to their account... What a strange coincidence is that?

Say what you like but neither Newusb, Gonzalo nor I have anything to hide and the person who wrote this false allegation should revoke it or at the very least remove himself from the Newusb Radio Station if it is his opinion that we are in any way unfair or cheaters.

If anybody has anything to say about this come and see me, my email address is [email protected]

DJHankypark
Ray
Newusb

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Battle Of the Bands by Arzuk Productions

AUTHOR: Gonzalo Arzamendi - (United States of America)

We have the Battle Of The Bands correct from Sept 3 to the time we had to stop the Battle on the 26, After one of the musicians was cut making e-mails and sending them with different names, first  we notice that when we reply those e-mail was telling us we was sending spam to one IP number, we star tracking this e-mails and the votes was coming every 30 sec. to a minute of difference from the same e-mail provider like we have 50 e-mails send only from AOL with 30 to a minute of difference between each other, then another 75 to 100 e-mails only from Yahoo   also with a difference of seconds between each other. and the no more votes for this Artist, 2 or 3 hrs later again 50 or 70 e-mails from AOL only within 30 to a minute between each other. We then took pictures of this e-mails, we have those pictures that show the time between each e-mail also we have the IP # where the e-mail came from, this artist was making him self 300 to 500 e-mails each day, we have a convertation with him by Skaype with other person involved in the conversation was the musician , me Gonzalo Arzamendi and a 3 person. the musician then Addmited to us that he was making this e-mails and hi didn't see nothing wrong with that, after he try to blame Me Gonzalo Arzamendi in Public to be trying to fix the votes Me and The radio Station confront him give him a day to take him self out of the competition or we will stop it becouse it was not fair for the musicians who really was doing this in an honest way. Desafortunatelly at the same time this was happening one of the Musicians on the competition die in a Moto Accident, the musicians who was in the first places  5, 4 , 3 , 2 wrote me and told me that under the circumstances  of the dead of this musician they want to be off the competition and donate the money to the family of the Artist, everybody but one He didn't want to leave the competition and this one is the same who was making the funny e-mails, at that time we was just start making the investigation about the e-mails this was approx the 21 of september when we start making the investigation The accident of the artist was the 20 of september but because the chiter didn't want to stop the battle we couldnt just stop it so the other musicians start inviting there own fans to vote for the musician who has the accident, well clear the votes for this Artist increase and so is the ones from the Artist making funny e-mails. until we got the facts in our hands and ask the fanny musician to get of the competition by his own or we will stop the competition however he told me I'm finishing the day and I will leave the competition but then the Adminitrator from the Radio Station say no no finish the day I'm stoping the competition now. and he did was not me who stop however i did agree with the administartor to stop it then.
I do not who is this Peter from Pennsylvania and if he has a complain I would like to know who is he and tell him the facts of the problem Peter is just a name that doesn't mean nothing if he is a concern citizen I would like to straight the facts with him he can give me a call any time. Remember I got the Pictures and The IP # from where the e-mails came from between 300 to 500 every day. each e-mail was one vote. And if I have to I will give the name of the Artist who was trying to cheat on the competition he admitted to 3 different people one is me the other two are from the Radio Station. but he was cut. My e-mail is [email protected] and my phone number is 760-301-0171 If this peter wants the facts I have the facts. The Competition Stop because 2 reasons 1. the top 4 musicians didn't want to continue and want the musician who die to have the honor of being The Battle Winner and the 2 nd reason was because one musician was cheating and we catch him. All this was public notice I don't know why this Peter didn't knew or mention the lost of one of the musicians on the competition.