Complaint Review: Good Deals 18

• Updated: Sun, October 04, 2009

• Reported By: Michelle NY — Broadalbin New York USA
Good Deals 18
2294 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn, New York United States of America

I bought a Yacht/Motorcycle stereo system in July of 2008. It stopped working in October of 2008. I contacted Gooddeals for a return authorization and shipped the unit back to them.

I contacted the BBB and filed a complaint when I couldn't get this issue resolved. As of October 2009 (yes, this has been going on for a year now) I still have nothing to show for all my effort.  I have no stereo for my motorcycle and no money.

I will never deal with this company ever again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2009 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-Deals-18/Brooklyn-New-York-11210/Good-Deals-18-EFFYZAZ-INC-NO-REFUND-OF-MONEY-ITEM-NOT-RETURNED-Brooklyn-New-York-504232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good Deals 18