Complaint Review: Good Feet

• Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: Flora — San Marcos California United States of America
Good Feet
San Marcos San Marcos, California United States of America

Good Feet Arch supports over priced over rated. Company nothing more than shoe store with under trained employees. San Marcos, California

I went to the Good Feet store because of back hip and knee pain. I bought a pair of their arch supports, and followed all the instructions on how to use them. I was told they had a lifetime warrenty. I tryed to to wear them I was still in pain. After 7 months I gave up and took them back the store. It was then they told me the "lifetime" warrenty was only if the arch supports broke down and only 30 days to bring them back for a refit. I paid $269.00 for those arch support. As far as I'm concerned the store is a rip off. The employees are not trained in anything more than to hard sell a  product. The return policy is nonexistant, I was told their is no money policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-Feet/San-Marcos-California-/Good-Feet-Arch-supports-over-priced-over-rated-Company-nothing-more-than-shoe-store-with-964583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good Feet