Complaint Review: good job repair

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: Good Job Repair — ontario California
good job repair
2532 smiderle loop ontario, California USA

sensible home warranty company sensible home warranty never pay my service fee ontario California

Sensible Home Warranty Company never pay us to fix customers appliances up today till has past due for $1526.75.

I suggest all service provider not to do any service calls for sensible home warranty repair unless customer pre-pay and get reinburst from company and suggest all customers not to buy home warranty products if warranty company do not pay money to service companies.

See belowed email from Sensible Home Warranty company. Company made all kind of promise but never pay us.

jason from good job repair

From:
View contact details

To:
"Good Job Repair" <goodjobrepair@yahoo.com>

Jason,

Generally, it is a 30 day net pay, but we were having some internal issues within our billing department that set us back a little.

I do apologize about the inconvenience but this is the earliest that your payment can be sent out. If it is possible for me to send out your payment any sooner I defiantly will look to do so.

Again, I do apologize about the delay and appreciate your patience.

Kandis B.

Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: where is the claim

Kandis,
Is Payment for net 30 days?

jason

From: "kandis@sensiblehomewarranty.com" <kandis@sensiblehomewarranty.com> To: Good Job Repair <goodjobrepair@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 10:02 AM Subject: Re: where is the claim
Good Day Jason,

Please see payment schedule below:

481.75 - 3/9
490.00 - 3/16
555.00 - 3/23

I do apologize about the delay, that is the earliest we can expedite payment. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Kandis B.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/good-job-repair/ontario-California-91764/sensible-home-warranty-company-sensible-home-warranty-never-pay-my-service-fee-ontario-1054895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on good job repair