Complaint Review: Good Times

• Updated: Sun, May 11, 2014

• Reported By: Austin — Denver Colorado
Good Times
2095 S Broadway Denver, , Colorado USA

Good Times Manager tells you one thing, company loses you $400 with opposite policy. Denver, Colorado

My vehicle broke down and I went to park it at the Good Times, grab some food, and head to work. After work, the tow company told me they no longer had the ability to tow my vehicle, theirs had broke down. I called the store and the manager told me that they didn't tow at that location. I  found a new company to tow but when they went there, it was gone. I loved this place and ate here once a week and thought it was awesome they didn't tow.  All ended when I spoke with a manager about the vehicle I left there. She told me it was gone already. I told her I had talked to a manager who said they didn't tow and she responded she had no idea. I asked her what the number to the tow company was. ... she had no idea. I said, what do you do when cars are left there. She didn't know. I Asked for a supervisor. ... Apparently she is the only one that can answer questions. Last time I eat at good times. I had to email their corporate offices. The response took overnight, which cost me an extra $180 according to the tow company they use. I'm sure they are getting a cut out of this terrible rip off scheme. The manager says nothing will happen, then something happens and the other manager says there is no information to give you. You wait for a day and get charge $180 more dollars since it was overnight and they just enjoy ripping off customers and making money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-Times/Denver-Colorado-80210/Good-Times-Manager-tells-you-one-thing-company-loses-you-400-with-opposite-policy-Denv-1145760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good Times