Complaint Review: Good yearcertified tire and service center

• Submitted: Mon, May 27, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: TIM J — San Diego California
Good yearcertified tire and service center
3778 Rosecrans St San Diego CA 92110 San Diego, California USA

Good year certified tire and service center Shattered my windshield and my faith in the human condition San Diego California

Take your CAR to good year certified Tire and service center on Rosecrans in Sd and you be be as sorry as i was. It started out as a Good day .. On my day off I went into Good year for an oil change.... I believe I came out with a cracked window. ;( I was not happy at all when i was told by the Manager Paul Macy that he contended there was a rock. For the oil change and they would have got at least four stars as they told me what I ALREADY KNEW MY CAR IS ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD and needed No Service. They got one star because I left with an extremely noticible crack. I should have known something was wrong when mine was the only car in the bay and the service guys came in whispering on more than one occasion behind my back. They got one star because immediately after i saw the crack i called my insurance company I called the police and i called their customer service for Good year to compalin; who said someone would call me back and they never did. If u want a company to IMO destroy your property and take no respnsibilty then this is your company. BEWARE. I feel you may leave with a bigger problem than what u came in for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Good-yearcertified-tire-and-service-center/San-Diego-California-92110/Good-year-certified-tire-and-service-center-Shattered-my-windshield-and-my-faith-in-the-1054143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Good yearcertified tire and service center