Complaint Review: goodBeads

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: directendeavor — PJ New York United States of America
goodBeads
P.O. Box 736 Star, Idaho United States of America

goodBeads Goodbeads/ Tiny Poet The Knavish Orchestration of an Underhanded Performance / 30 days and $87.00 dollars later I am left neither with a product nor a nickel Star, Idaho

*UPDATE Employee: Tiny Poet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: GoodBeads, Tiny Poet

*Consumer Comment: Paid Company to Work at Home for them?

The Wonderful Works of Goodbeads

So you wish to engage in a work at home program to merit a paycheck?

How much success is there to be found and potential to be earned in that success in assembling an eleven hundred beaded bookmark comprised of beads no larger than that of a BB?

So what if you read it stated in there brochure prior to placing an order it takes an average of 45 minutes to assemble each bookmark, is that any reason to feel mislead?

Does a consumer have any reason to feel maneuvered when he comes to find out his merchant withheld half the order he paid in full for and goes on wondering as long as one could wonder of what had happened?

Is it securing to know that the merchant one does business with never answers the phone when called?

But what can be crooked about a merchant who several weeks after recieving the prompt return of a product unused and complete still refrains from issueing a refund?

Can there be any wonder that such a company has 13 complaints held against them in the last 12 months recorded by the BBB?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2012 03:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/goodBeads/Star-Idaho-83669/goodBeads-Goodbeads-Tiny-Poet-The-Knavish-Orchestration-of-an-Underhanded-Performance-3-868841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on goodBeads

Tiny Poet

AUTHOR: good beads - (United States of America)

without specific information we cannot resolve this matter. Please contact the company so that we may help you resolve your concerns.   The company does work with the BBB.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

GoodBeads, Tiny Poet

AUTHOR: misslead - (United States of America)

There are a couple choice words I could use for GoodBEADS but one would be untrustworthy. I like many others before me bought the product. I payed for the bookmark they have to examine and 2 units which was enough product for 18 bookmarks each unit. I payed $136.00 to Goodbeads and I got the one they examine. It took me a week to get that ONE right and once I thought I had it perfect I sent it in.
They sent it back to me a month later and told me there were 3 things wrong with it. I didn't know what to do to make it better. Everyone else who looked at it was baffled that I made such a beautiful Bookmark. After I asked them for my money back it took them 8 months to give me my money and they asked me to send in a copy of the money order receipt. If I didn't have that money order receipt, I wouldn't have gotten any of my money back but 8 months later.
 I got back $76 I was just glad to get something back from them. Every time I called them it was like pulling teeth to get a strait answer from anyone. Never again will I trust another company with my money unless one of my friends has done it and it actually paid them.

Paid Company to Work at Home for them?

AUTHOR: OnTheSidelines - (USA)

You paid a company money, to work for them at home?  That's a scam.

Let me guess, they emailed you first?  Yep, it's a scam.

No real job is going to make you pay first, before working for them.