Complaint Review: goodbells.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: hannah — Internet United Kingdom

goodbells.com lying cheats. ripp off, fradulent massive regret. Internet

I ordered from good bells on October 1st 2012. I was informed at the time that I would receive my order within 21 days which was great as did was on 26th October. I waited and waited but still no sign of my order. On the 23rd I emailed and asked where my order was and they informed me would not be here by 26th. I was quite upset as I was relying on that. Finally my order came on 3rd of November but to my misery it was nothing like what I had ordered. The fabric they had used was a cheap imitation of the one they showed on there site and the stitchig was terrible. The dress was to short and I coujldnt understand why as they had asked for my measurements which I had supplied. The dress was also incomplete. In the picture they had advertised there was a lace border on the dress which was missing from the one they sent me, the border which they did stick on and I mean literally stuck on looked so cheap and tacky. They had stucvk it on and part of it was hanging off. The pyjama that came with it is so tight. I can't even get my leg halfway through it, and believe me I don't have fat legs but your averge size ten legs. I have emailed them to send me fabric and the missing lace so that I can alter it myself but they still haven't responded. I am very dissapointed and will never ever make this mistake again. People please be weary and don't order from these ripped off merchants. Now waiting to see if they respond or if I have to buy. More fabricmysel.

Not happy customer Hannah Bradford UK

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/goodbellscom/internet/goodbellscom-lying-cheats-ripp-off-fradulent-massive-regret-Internet-964274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on goodbells.com