Complaint Review: Goodejuice LLC

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Darlene — Barbourville Kentucky
Goodejuice LLC
137 W. Wapella St. Minooka, Illinois USA

Goodejuice LLC doesn't do what they say

This is the worst company I have ever done business with. I had purchased an electronic cigarette and after only a couple of weeks the device literally fell apart while trying to remove the clearomizer in order to recharge the battery. I contacted the company by email and explained what had happened the company replied stating to return the broken item and they would ship out a replacement. I did ship them the broken one only to receive it back with a handwritten note stating that I had abused the item and they would not replace it. The company then proceded to send childish emails stating that I was banned from their website and that they would never sell anything to me again. I had been purchasing items from them for a while and this was the first problem I had encountered with them. The owner of this company has anger issues and does not need to be dealing with the public. If you state that you are going to make things right, then that is the proper thing to do! This company chose to let 30 dollars cost them much more in future sales from me and my friends and family. I do not recommend this company to anyone, in fact I suggest that you keep looking for a company that knows how to treat paying customers with the respect that they deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goodejuice-LLC/Minooka-Illinois-60447/Goodejuice-LLC-doesnt-do-what-they-say-1058405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goodejuice LLC