rank

• Reported By: Jim S — Lincoln Nebraska United States of America
goodfeet store Omaha
7812 W dodge omaha, Nebraska United States of America

goodfeet store Omaha bad feet store omaha, Nebraska

Stopped by the good feet store to look for help with back and knee pain they sold me hundreds of dollars of arch support that made my pain much worse and had to visit my doctor for the pain in december.

the doctor asked me if any thing had changed in my health and only reply was my arch  supports that i had just purchased a month ago.

she gave me drug for the pain and said to get off the arch supports and guess what my back and knee pain is gone.

this store is a rip off and when i saw the sign when i was paying that said no return i should of known that this was a ripoff.

I think that they sould give me my money back !!!

Jim
Lincoln ne

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/goodfeet-store-Omaha/omaha-Nebraska-/goodfeet-store-Omaha-bad-feet-store-omaha-Nebraska-1011700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on goodfeet store Omaha