Complaint Review: Goodman and Partridge OB/GYN

• Reported By: JC — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
Goodman and Partridge OB/GYN
3530 S. Val Vista Drive Suite 203 Gilbert, Arizona United States of America

Goodman and Partridge OB/GYN Dishonest Billing Practices Gilbert, Arizona

My experience with the doctors at Goodman and Partridge OB/GYN was very, very good.  The doctors were attentive, knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, and did not try to rush me out of office.  Yes, the wait times at appointments are long...but that is to be expected when the doctor's are giving excellent patient care.

I had a problem with the billing department and will not be returning because of the billing practices of the office.  I had an appointment at 5:30pm and was charged an after hours appointment fee (without being told that any appointment after 5pm was considered after hours). The billing manager refused to take that charge off my account because he said among other things that I could not prove that I was/was not told about that charge when making my appointment.  Why would you advertise your hours as 7am-8pm if you consider after 5pm after hours?  How is the patient supposed to know this when that information is never offered?  I was given nothing but hassle and called a liar.  I was also lied to by the billing department twice while trying to get this all figured out, and caught them in the lies.  The charge was eventually taken off my account after speaking to the supervisor of the billing manager.  But, unfortunately if they try to slip dishonest charges like this onto my account, then I cannot trust them to bill correctly and honestly in the future.

So, therefore I will not be returning, and highly suggest thinking twice before using this OB/GYN because the quality of the doctors is not worth the dishonest billing practices and the hassle of dealing with their billing department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2010 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goodman-and-Partridge-OBGYN/Gilbert-Arizona-85297/Goodman-and-Partridge-OBGYN-Dishonest-Billing-Practices-Gilbert-Arizona-625610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goodman and Partridge OB/GYN