• Report: #819184

Complaint Review: goodwill of the southern rivers

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: mary — phenix city Alabama United States of America
goodwill of the southern rivers
veterans parkway columbus, Georgia United States of America

goodwill of the southern rivers columbus,ga store #33 RIPPED OFF-My entertainment center -I had paid for was gone when I came to pick up four hours later!. columbus, Georgia

Southern rivers goodwill Store #33 veterans parkway, columbus,ga did not have the entertainment center I paid for when I arrived four hours later with a truck to pick it up. They said they would give me my money back.  I did not opt for my money back. I have my receipt and my customer pick up slip.
I have never seen a place with so many managers so mismanaged.   I called the main number to no avail. All you get is recordings. I did leave my phone number. They have video cameras installed,but a manager told me he does not know how to view the tapes.
I was not even offered an apology!
Their receipts say your purchase is changing lives-My life changed because I never thought I would be ripped off by the Goodwill!!!!!

Mary-Phenix City,Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/goodwill-of-the-southern-rivers/columbus-Georgia-/goodwill-of-the-southern-rivers-columbusga-store-33-RIPPED-OFF-My-entertainment-center--819184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on goodwill of the southern rivers