Complaint Review: goodwill

• Reported By: Disgusted in VA — richmond Virginia
goodwill
hull st rd chesterfield, Virginia United States of America

goodwill Adding false charges chesterfield, Virginia

I alerted the manager the next day after I realized all the items I purchased were not in my bag. She saidbcashier was new and although receipt stated I made purchase it was for different item cashier had categorized wrong. I asked how did she or I know other itmes were not rung correctly. She dismissed me stating if i still wanted missing item I had to come pay again. I told her would dispute charge she told me I had to bring everything I paid for back. Mgr name is Fran at new Goodwill on Hull St. Do not shop here if you dont want to get ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/goodwill/chesterfield-Virginia-/goodwill-Adding-false-charges-chesterfield-Virginia-1043501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on goodwill