Complaint Review: google

google
, Select State/Province USA

google google nexus 5 crap phones boston MA

I bought a nexus 5 phone which has been design by google,

I did not buy any wuaranty because I thought I don't need it, I have had many phones and I never have had major problems, 7 days after I got it, the phone falldown from my hand and it touched the floor with the plastic corner and it got all the screen broken, I could not imagine just one small accident broke all the screen of my $400 dollars phone, the more expensive the phone is the crappy they are.

I wish I could have an answer from google, but I called them and they did not respond to resolve my problem, they said that it was my fault. but the truth is that the screen of the nexus 5 is not best material, its crappy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/google-/Select-StateProvince/google-google-nexus-5-crap-phones-boston-MA-1134499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on google