Complaint Review: google adwords

• Updated: Sun, July 06, 2014

• Reported By: rhino — don't worry about it California
google adwords
Internet USA

google adwords google adwords Unauthorized CC charges for 7 months. California Internet

I had started a campaign for ADWORDS EXPRESS, not adwords.  Anyway, due to them over charging me within the first day, I'd cancelled the campaign and to this day if you log onto my account, you'll see ZERO activity for the time they charged me.  Anyway, it's a Sunday and I can't call or do anything about it. My bank said they can only refund 2 months.

I advise those of you who have had the same issue, do the following:

Find an auto dialer and download it onto your computer.  Have it dial their 800 numbers 24 hours a day. Continue to call and let them know that you're apart of that.  I've done that before and it worked with another company some years ago.  Anyway, it takes time to find the right dialer and you might even have to pay for it but I'm sure they still exist.  This will lead to thousands and thousands of dollars being charged to google over X amount of tme.  F*** em.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2014 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/google-adwords/internet/google-adwords-google-adwords-Unauthorized-CC-charges-for-7-months-California-Internet-1159839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on google adwords