Complaint Review: Google Adwords

• Updated: Thu, December 12, 2013

• Reported By: Jake — new york city New York
Google Adwords
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, California USA

Google Adwords AKA google inc AKA Becky Chat Support Bad Chat Support "Becky" in Google adwords, Misguide you and waste your time and money Mountain View California

*Author of original report: Google Banned my account because of this report

Becky from Google adwords chat support is the worst person in their company, She gives you wrong advice, She has no knowledge in adwords. When you encounter with some problem she will keep saying there is no problem in your account, and saying to increase your budget and keywords bid!

She doesnt know the basic about adwords feature. I asked her about my ad being shown in different google domain extentions, such as google.de or google.fr and then this stupid woman told me to change my adwords interferce language... She is a total noob and in Wrong company... as far as she is in google adwords and taking care of all chat supports I stop spending money on my campaign...

(((REDACTED))) ads is a good replacement for now until some body kick her a*s out of google adwords... until that time I will stick to (((REDACTED))) ads with their professional support

Becky Google chat support is worst employee of google.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Adwords/Mountain-View-California-94043/Google-Adwords-AKA-google-inc-AKA-Becky-Chat-Support-Bad-Chat-Support-Becky-in-Google-a-1106351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Adwords

Google Banned my account because of this report

AUTHOR: Jake - ()

Today I received an email from their rep manager that he was threatening me if I dont remove the report from this website , they will Ban my account, as its against their TOS outting information about adwords on other websites...

well I told him to f*ck himself as I am not using adwords any more.