Complaint Review: Google Money Tree & Michael Clasen - Google Loot

• Submitted: Thu, March 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:boise Idaho
Google Money Tree & Michael Clasen - Google Loot
2375 E Tropicana Ave Ste 8 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Money Tree & Michael Google Loot Fraud, Misrepresentation, and a bogus CD that didn't even work Las Vegas Nevada

I received an unsolicted email from Money Tree offering a FREE kit. All they needed was $3.88 for shipping and processing. The next day I received a phone call from Michael Clasen, a business coach from the company. He talked to me about the business process and tried to get me to log on to their site, but I could not access any of the sites. Mr. Clasen was at a loss for words when I could not even find the sites he was directing me too. He said he would report the problem to his superiors and tried to get it resolved. While he was trying figure out the reason I couldn't find their company site I did a quick scam search. I told Mr. Clasen what I had found about them being a scam. That was when he quickly wrapped up the conversation and told me to do more research about them and to review the CD they were mailing me, then call him back. Ironically, the day the CD arrived (11 days later) I also got a call from my credit card company saying they a charge of $72.21 made to my card that was flagged as fraudulent. I called Google Money Tree and they said my free trial period was over. What free trial period? I wasn't even able to go or get on their site!.... Please not their Terms and Conditions is very deceptive and NOT consumer friendly. The big KICKER is the CD will not even run. I called Michael Clasen and left him messages, but no call backs. I would be very interested in class action law suit if one is started.

Tb
boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Tree-Michael-Clasen-Google-Loot/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Google-Money-Tree-Michael-Google-Loot-Fraud-Misrepresentation-and-a-bogus-CD-that-didn-431250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Tree & Michael Clasen - Google Loot