barely

Complaint Review: google on line promtion

• Submitted: Wed, October 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 07, 2009

• Reported By: Danny — Opp Alabama USA
google on line promtion
belgrave house , 76 buckingham palace road london swiw 9tq , united kingdom. p o box 1010 Internet United States of America

google on line promtion lUCKY WINNERS, Google giveaway team, 850,000.00( GBP) Pounds london, Internet*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I was contacted by Graham Benfield who said he was from winners@googlelotto.com saying I had won 850,000.00 (GBP) .

Mr.Graham sent me bank info for a bank in London , whom I contacted . The bank even wonted me to get a lawyer to help me.

I then called Google in Atlanta Ga. They asked me for the ending of the online address witch I gave hem . Then he told me to send this ripped off report to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2009 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/google-on-line-promtion/internet/google-on-line-promtion-lUCKY-WINNERS-Google-giveaway-team-85000000-GBP-Pounds-lond-505807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on google on line promtion