Complaint Review: Google Pro - Internet Income Initiative - Google Money Tree

• Submitted: Fri, April 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Google Pro - Internet Income Initiative - Google Money Tree
2375 East Tropicana, Suite 8 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Pro - Internet Income Initiative - Google Money Tree Unauthorized Charged to My account of $72.21 from GoogleMoney Tree (Scam) Las Vegas Nevada

I paid via Pay Pal a sum of $3.88 for an intructional disk to be mailed with internet income oportunities. I assumed Google was a respected sponsor. I had not received a disk, and the original site could not be accessed again, (warning #1); so I e-mailed the firm at support@internetincomeintiative.com and asked why the disk had not been received.The money ($3.88) was finally debited a few days later and about 8 days later after that I recieved the disk.

I received an email reply telling me to call support at 888-657-8585 which I did. I was informed that I could cancel 'membership'. Since there had been no (observable) mention of a 'membership' and no description of what services might be covered by such membership, I verbally canceled the membership and was assured no further fees would be incurred.

Wrong! I was debitted $72.21 without my authorization. I had to change my Pay Pal and bank card #'s to be safe from further abuse. I did call and was given a cancelation # BUT for safety reason I have canceled out my debit card and will be issued a new one BUT because of this terrible experience I will no longer be useing a debit card online anymore for any transaction whatsoever.

I called 'customer support' again and was told that I did not cancel the 'membership' in the allotted 7 day period of application. This would not have been possible, even if it was in fine print somewhere on the original application, as I could not access the original site.

I asked that either the services be rendered and described or a full refund be made. The Lady I had spoke with seemed to be a robot with only one message repeated over and over -'You were told that you only had 7 days to cancel in your application - it was on the application'. - Perhaps, but it was well hidden and cannot be accessed at their website now. She also said they were a 3rd party company and had no autorization to refund or to explain the services.

After all this being said and done it finally had dawned on me that I had been hit with a scam ALL my life ive done very well with my bank account and have always been very careful about giving out information I just thought that google was a respectable website and that I could trust this and thought maybe it might help me to make lots of money so I dont have to work again BOY was I wrong ILL never do anything like this again....
I am 23 years old going on 24 July 3rd and have defanitly learned my lesson.

I have canceled out all my account information with my bank and am fileing my report with them for full investigation to be done and getting all brand new account information.

Vabeach85
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Pro-Internet-Income-Initiative-Google-Money-Tree/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Google-Pro-Internet-Income-Initiative-Google-Money-Tree-Unauthorized-Charged-to-My-acc-444422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Pro - Internet Income Initiative - Google Money Tree