Complaint Review: Google Pro Work From Home Michelle Valdez

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 25, 2008

• Reported By:Belmont New Hampshire
Google Pro Work From Home Michelle Valdez
5940 Rainbow Blvd, Lasvegas.NV 89118 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Pro Work From Home Michelle Valdez Took money from my credit card two with draws in the amount of 144.42 dollars THIS IS ONE OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE USING THE GOOLE NAME & HAS NO CONNECTION TO GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE Las Vegas Nevada

I sent in for the Google Pro for a fee of $ 3.88 and used my credit card and they sent me a CD that was broken and I tried to contact them and I didn't get anyone. So I gave up on them and the I see in my statment that they had taken out 72.21 dollar from my credit card. So I contacted my credit card company and they were checking into it. They took out another 72.21 dollars from my account again this month.I had my credit card company contact them and they said I agreed to it when I got my disc. The broken disc will not work and I tried to contact them and then they steal from ,my credit card account. I contacted them and had a fight with them and said to return money to my account but they refused to. A damn rip off and scan.

That is the whole thing here in a nut shell screwed by the Google Pro outfit. This is my story so there you have it.BW

Butch
Belmont, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2008 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Pro-Work-From-Home-Michelle-Valdez/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Google-Pro-Work-From-Home-Michelle-Valdez-Took-money-from-my-credit-card-two-with-draws-in-395077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Pro Work From Home Michelle Valdez