Complaint Review: GOOPPING

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: ANURAG — Pune
GOOPPING
932 N State Street Orem, Utah USA

GOOPPING Packages Undelivered, Account Deducted With Shipping Fees, No response to Messages. Orem Utah

*Author of original report: Query Resolved Needed Actions Taken

Hello I'm a resident of India, I do online shopping very frequently, and to purchase from US i used goopping as my package forwarding service. But its deeply disheartening to see that goopping has kept few of my packages which have cost me a lot, one of my iphone 5s was not shipped by the company and the shipping amount for the same was deducted from my bank account, They asked me to verify few details which i did happily but still they did not ship the package and marked it as fraudulant in the account, Without even contacting me or notifying me or explaining what happened, besides this there are 5-6 more packages which are to be shipped consisting or costly mobile phone, the company is not respondng to my messages nor shipping these to me. I'm completely lost because i spent almost a fortune on these packages and now goopping is neither shipping these to me nor they have contacted me about the same. [continued below]....

..... I waited almost a week for their reply but still no actions have been taken on their side. My suite # with the company is 70820. I am expecting goopping to reply and resolve this query ASAP. Even my friend uses goopping but he has had no problems yet but if they keep ignoring customers and charging them for nothing then i would not recommend goopping to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOOPPING/Orem-Utah-84057/GOOPPING-Packages-Undelivered-Account-Deducted-With-Shipping-Fees-No-response-to-Messag-1112570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOOPPING

Query Resolved Needed Actions Taken

AUTHOR: ANURAG - ()

My Problem was efficiently administered by Goopping Staff and remedial actions were taken promptly. They take their customers seriously, my package was shipped and i would be expecting it soon. I am satisfied with their service.