Complaint Review: Gorayeb Seminar

• Submitted: Wed, March 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 18, 2009

• Reported By:Ponca City Oklahoma
Gorayeb Seminar
http://www.stop123.com Ponca City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Gorayeb Seminar stop, smoking, 123, seminar, seminars Ponca City Oklahoma

*General Comment: it works

Attended one of these stop smoking seminars on 3-17-09 here in Oklahoma. The seminar was broken into 2 parts...the nutritional/mental portion covered why you should quit, the effects of non-smoking and the vitamins that can help you. The 2nd part was the hypnosis.

Our session started at 7pm. There were about 50 of us in the class. 20 minutes into the session of going over this 15 page booklet, he popped the "vitamins" info. He basically drilled it into our heads that this list of minerals needed (Chromium, NAC, ect..) were extremely costly in price and you can't get them at walmart. BUT, lucky for us that attended, we could get all these vitamins NOW for half price..it came out to about 175.00 for these vitamins. The other half of the price you can pay in 60 days...so total was about 400 bucks worth! You can only get these vitamins, or vitapak, thru the seminar...so at this point, I'm ready to move on.

After our 15 minute "kiss those disgusting things goodbye" break, he told he he failed to mention about the "free sample" they can send us. Then we began this hypno-session. He was pretty good with his slow, deep voice and the breathing exercise to "get into a deeper state of mind, deeper than the last."

It was about a 45 minute "deeper...big red x on those...no thanks..8 glasses of water a day" kind of session.

Once the session was over, we all stood up slowly...very slowly...very slowly...then turned to our left and gave our neighbor a backrub. Then to the right...another backrub. Then it was over.

On my way out, I did get my money back, plus 10% I still have the smoking addiction, and I'm not broke.

My recommendation: Stay away from the seminar. It's a 90% vitamin-toting "you must buy these" kind of seminar, followed by a 45 minute nap.

Michael
Ponca City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2009 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gorayeb-Seminar/Ponca-City-Oklahoma-74601/Gorayeb-Seminar-stop-smoking-123-seminar-seminars-Ponca-City-Oklahoma-435276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gorayeb Seminar

#1 General Comment

it works

AUTHOR: Granny - ()

I smoked for more than 50 years, attended his seminar and quit - cold turkey.  Please try it with an open mind, it can help you.  I haven't had a cigarette in about 10 years and do not miss it.  I think about it once in a while but don't know why I would go back to smoking.  A niece took a seminar, quite, then started back.  Re-took the seminar and is now nicotine free.

convinced