Complaint Review: Gordie Boucher Ford Lincoln Mazda

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Wisconsin
Gordie Boucher Ford Lincoln Mazda
2727 E US Hwy 14 Janesville, Wisconsin USA

Gordie Boucher Ford Lincoln Mazda Hub caps flew off after tire service Janesville Wisconsin

In July 2012, I had new tires put on my car at Gordie Boucher Ford Janesville, WI. On my way home, one of my hub caps flew off as I was driving at highway speed. I drove back to the dealership right away, and showed them my car that was now missing a hub cap. The service adviser acted like I must have hit something, or that I must have done something to the hub cap. Long story short, I had to contact the service manager, and e-mail him a picture of one of my hub caps so he could get me another one.

When I went in to have the replacement hub cap put on, the tech initially tried banging it on with his fist. Like a lot of other hub caps, these hub caps are lugged on, not banged on! Banging them on breaks the plastic that holds them on. He finally realized it, and put it on the correct way before breaking the new one.

A week later, I was driving at highway speed, and another hub cap flew off. I decided that I would buy all new hub caps online, and install them myself. As I was taking off two of the three remaining hub caps, I saw that the plastic was busted on the parts that held them on as well. It was only a matter of time before those hub caps flew off also. It's just luck that no one was behind me, especially a biker, when these hub caps flew off as a result of Gordie Boucher's technicians incompetence.

They will make you feel like their mistakes are your fault, and that you are somehow trying to get something for nothing out of them. This was not my first negative service experience with Gordie Boucher Ford in Janesville, but it was my last.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gordie-Boucher-Ford-Lincoln-Mazda/Janesville-Wisconsin-53546/Gordie-Boucher-Ford-Lincoln-Mazda-Hub-caps-flew-off-after-tire-service-Janesville-Wiscons-1103853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gordie Boucher Ford Lincoln Mazda