Complaint Review: gorgouspoms.net

• Updated: Sun, March 23, 2014

• Reported By: Karen — Vancouver Washington
gorgouspoms.net
Baltimore, Maryland USA

gorgouspoms.net Emmanuel Doping Leah Zetestrom Puppy Scam advertising puppies, collecting money gram, not delivering Baltimore Maryland

This website shows 3 pomeranian puppies for sale at a very reasonable price. However, there is no contact information on the site, only a form to complete so they can contact you.

Their story is very believable, a mother about to give birth to her second child and needing more time to devote to her new baby. Therefore the need to sell the puppies. She only wants good homes for them and will not be making any profit.

The website indicates they will take all major credit cards but I was told that their account was hacked and could no longer accept a credit card. I would need to send a money gram from Walmart. They would then complete the necessary papers and ship the puppy directly to my door. I sent a money gram for $500.

The day the puppy was to be shipped I was told that my state required a life insurance policy on the dog and that would cost another $800 which would be refunded to me upon delivery. [continued below]....

..... Two major airlines advised me this was a puppy scam and not to send any more money.

Emmanuel then tried to blame me for not trusting him even though he could not provide any evidence of the dog's existance or any contact information to verify his claim. Just a week earlier we had to have our pomeranian put to sleep and were hurting from that. And then to be taken advantage of like this was almost more than we could bear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gorgouspomsnet/Baltimore-Maryland-21201/gorgouspomsnet-Emmanuel-Doping-Leah-Zetestrom-Puppy-Scam-advertising-puppies-collecting-1133011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gorgouspoms.net