Complaint Review: GORSUCH LTD

• Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: Upset Customer — Vail Colorado
GORSUCH LTD
263 Gore Creek Dr Vail , Colorado USA

GORSUCH LTD Charged restocking fee even though their site posted wrong item!!! Vail Colorado

I purchased a jacket on their website and the picture posted and the jacket was not the jacket posted on the website? Each jacket when you click the color switches the actual color to the jacket you are purchasing except in my case so they sent me the jacket that did not match up to their websites listing. After I called the online sales I spoke with Jessica who was extremely rude and transfered me to Todd who was even more clueless! They told me that it was my fault that their site was listing the wrong coat????

After arguing with them for 30 minutes I called the corporate office and spoke with Laura who was shocked and really disappointed about this and would "get to the botom of this" well weeks later and NO REPLIES I am left to tell others that they will charge you for their mistake and they could care less!!! Anyway we found it for much less on another site I would suggest that if you want to OVER PAY and get HORRIBLE SERVICE buy here! If you want to a great experience shop elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GORSUCH-LTD/Vail-Colorado-81657/GORSUCH-LTD-Charged-restocking-fee-even-though-their-site-posted-wrong-item-Vail-Colo-1086722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GORSUCH LTD