Complaint Review: Got All Auto Parts | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Got All Auto Parts sells used auto parts. Customers save on expensive car repairs. Offering factory original parts which helps save the environment. Got All Auto Parts prides itself on quality craftsmanship, stands behind everything built and sold.

• Submitted: Fri, July 19, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2015

• Reported By: Brandon — plainview Minnesota
got all auto parts
2510 EVON ROAD Saginaw , Michigan USA

Got All Auto Parts TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Got All Auto Parts dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Got All Auto Parts business approach to provide highest quality rebuilt transmissions, used auto parts with guaranteed customer satisfaction
*UPDATE: Got All Auto Parts pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Got All Auto Parts recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Got All Auto Parts for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with Got All Auto Parts have uncovered an outstanding commitment by the owner and employees to offer complete customer satisfaction. You can expect Got All Auto Parts to address every issue complaint or concern big or small and find a mutually satisfactory solution for there customers. Got All Auto Parts is open to any and all feedback and views it as an opportunity to learn and improve. Got All Auto Parts feels there is always room for growth.

Got All Auto Parts principal, Mr. Jeff Madison, has informed us that he believes that with hard work and a strong team of dedicated employees that he can provide his customers with outstanding products and service. His goal is to be one of the leading transmission specialist in the US. Jeff understands that without satisfied customers he has nothing. And is willing to always "make it right". He has been successful in the transmission business for over 27 years and hopes to continue for many years to come.

Got All Auto Parts mission statement states, "Our entire team is committed to growing the used auto parts industry through innovation, technology and sharing success while giving our customers access to the many values of Guaranteed Auto Parts. We believe that when and engine, transmission or part for almost any vehicle fails , we can help save our customers money on those costly repairs with exceptional customer service and quality workmanship and parts. Our goal is to provide our customers the best quality parts, service and cost.”

One of the other things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback reads, “Got All Auto Parts (and Jeff Madison) are truly committed to providing an exceptional service. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that he and his employees show us. They go above and beyond to insure there commitments are met for each and every customer.”

Got All Auto Parts is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Jeff Madison during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Got All Auto Parts.

Got All Auto Parts is a used auto parts company that prides themselves on helping people save money with high quality products, "we believe that when an engine or transmission for almost any vehicle fails, we can help save the vehicle owner money on costly vehicle repairs. We have been in the transmission business for 27 years. We have rebuilt over 60,000 units that are on the road today. Our team prides itself on quality craftsmanship, and we stand behind everything we build and sell.”

Their client base is mainly developed through referrals from previous satisfied customers. However, they receive potential clients through websites such as eBay and their personal company website. The team at Got All Auto Parts is dedicated to both their products and providing excellent customer service, "every customer is guaranteed great personable service from one of our knowledgeable customer service agents. We do our best to provide you with whatever it is your looking for, whether it's a transmission or something as simple as a bolt." Jeff Madison went on to explain the process of purchasing a product which includes correct determination of the necessary product, choice of warranty, knowledge that the product is tested before being shipped, and updates through each step of the process.

Got All Auto Parts Customer Care & Complaint Resolution

During the onsite interview, Jeff Madison was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with their product. Mr. Madison described a transaction where a customer was upset because the part that he had purchased did not work. In situations like this, "I contacted the customer directly and apologized for the inconvenience. I assured him that we would honor our warranty and ship out a replacement product immediately. Our goal is to make it right for all of our customers." In this particular instance the customer was ultimately satisfied and continues to conduct business with Got All Auto Parts.

Mr. Madison described that their standard practice for follow-up after a complaint resolution is to contact the customer directly to, "ensure that they are satisfied with their replacement part or refund." It should also be noted that this method is applied to each and every customer, "once a part is delivered one of our customer service agents will follow up to make sure the customer is satisfied and has no further questions related to their purchase.”

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the customer per the request of Ripoff Report, Mr. Madison stated, "we have implemented many new procedures to ensure customer satisfaction. We offer 100% replacement on any part, or money back guarantee when product is returned. We've implemented several more inspections and testing stations on all transmissions and parts. Also, we have newly trained customer service agents who will follow an order from start to finish. Providing the customer with updated information on the status of their order, and follow up to make sure the customer is satisfied with their purchase.”

Got All Auto Parts is pleased to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Mr. Madison states his priority as, "ensuring an easy hassle free transaction for all of our customers.”

Got All Auto Parts / Statements from the owner Jeff Madison

"I take great pride in working side by side with my employees working together to provide a great quality product and service. I'm always open to new suggestions to better our workplace.”

Got All Auto Parts building and service team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. The office manager at Got All Auto Parts stated, "I have worked with the owner Jeff from start to finish on difficult jobs. Watched him utilize all of our resources to insure the best quality part and service he goes above and beyond to insure the customer is satisfied. Got All Auto Parts has over 90,000 rebuilt transmissions on the road today.”

Got All Auto Parts takes great pride in employee satisfaction as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: "Jeff provides a very positive environment to work. He is always open to new ideas." Jeff is fair and hands on working side by side with us. He is always available to his employees and customers.” "Jeff is fair and hands on. Jeff provides a very positive environment to work. He is always open to new ideas." Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Got All Auto Parts past and present approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards his customer and employee satisfaction.

"Got All Auto Parts offers 100% replacement on any part or transmission & or money back guarantee ( upon return of original product). We have several more inspection and testing stations in place on all transmissions and parts. Newly trained customer service agents who will follow an order to start from finish with updated customer information through out the process.”

Got All Auto Parts recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s review, Got All Auto Parts has made many changes allowing its customers and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to an excellent customer experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Mr.Madison, Ripoff Report is convinced that Got Auto Parts is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

got all auto parts REBUILT TRANSMISSION SUPPLYREBUILTTRANSMISSIONSUPPLY.COM transmission scam/ auto parts scam Saginaw Michigan

last week the transmission in my truck started acting up, so I jumped online to try to find a deal.  I checked several companies for pricing, and found Rebuilt tansmission supply to be the cheapest for a rebuilt transmission with all the GM updates.  I contacted Kevin Karwat @ 810 247 8639 on a Monday and asked for the pricing again, and information on the transmission.  It all sounded legit, and he stated it could be here by Thursday or Friday.  I told him I would call back, and did some checking on the internet with the BBB and did a google search on the company, in which I could not find anything bad about "Rebuilt transmission supply".  So I called Kevin back and placed the order, and I put it on my credit card just in case it turned out to be a scam.  Kevin told me he would contact me Wednesday, and that they had the transmission in stock.

Wednesday came, and after I hadnt heard from Kevin by 4pm, I called him to get the scoop, it was at that time I was told that the transmission was still being rebuilt, despite him saying on Monday that they had them in stock.  Kevin then told me to call back the next day and he would know more accurate information.  After I hung up the phone I logged on to my credit card statement to check and see if they had charged it, and sure enough they had billed me for $575 to a compamy called "Got all auto parts".

The next day I called Kevin again, and he gave me some excuse about the fed ex guy being there and he'd have to call me back.  At this point I was already uneasy about the whole thing.  After about 45 minutes went by I didn't hear back from him, so I called again and got his voicemail.  I then left a message telling him I was trying to find out what was going on as it was Thursday and I had no tracking number, no transmission, and I had been billed for one.  He called me back about 2 minutes later, which I could barely hear him and he said to call back in the morning for the tracking number.

I then got online and started searching "got all auto parts" to which I found many reports of "poor quality" parts, and warranty items that were ignored or not honored by Kevin and his "staff".  I immediately called my credit card company, and cancelled the transaction, and had them change my account number.  Luckily I figured it out quick enough and they were able to do so.  I then called Kevin, which of course he didnt answer, and I left him a message and told him to cancel my order, and that I had already called my credit card company and told them not to authorize any charges further on my account, and that I had read many interesting complaints about their company and it's business practices.  I of course never heard from Kevin after that.

Had I not been so cautious with my research I could have ended up with a junk transmission from "Got all Auto parts" or "Rebuilt transmission supply" or whatever other name they want to go by, and out about $700.  Please do your research and see who youre dealing with before you try to buy.  BBB, and ripoff report saved me alot of headaches and money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/got-all-auto-parts/Saginaw-Michigan-48601/got-all-auto-parts-REBUILT-TRANSMISSION-SUPPLYREBUILTTRANSMISSIONSUPPLYCOM-transmission-1068392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on got all auto parts