Complaint Review: GOT WARRANTY INC.

• Submitted: Fri, July 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: mystical144 — Walpole Massachusetts
GOT WARRANTY INC.
6746 Valjean Ave Suite 101 Van Nuys, California USA

GOT WARRANTY INC. BIGGEST FRAUD EVER!! JUNK WARRANTIES & AND SHADDY BUSINESS PRACTICES!!! Van Nuys California

I bought an extended warranty from this company. Always paid my bill on time, met all responsibilities as a member. After a few months I quickly realized that this warranty was nothing but a sham. I purchased their "top of the line coverage" however, every time i took my car in for repairs, they were denied for one technicality after another.

After 9 months of dealing with their nonsense, I decided to cut my losses and loose this junk of a warranty. Now according to the owner's booklet, it clearly states that I would get a refund, less elapsed time for the time I was covered.

So you would think that was the end of the story........no, not really. It's almost been 6 weeks of waiting. No refund, no specific information on when I will be getting it. All I’m getting from this fraud of a company is that "they are processing it" and a series of conflicting statements.

The first time I called (a week after cancelling the warranty); I was told that the other company that they deal with (Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc.) would be issuing a check. 2 weeks passed no check. I called again and was informed that they had received the check from the other company and that they will be sending it to me within no time.

A week after that, no check. I called again and was told that all the prior information was incorrect and that their rep had no knowledge of when I would be receiving my refund. I asked to speak to a supervisor. He put me on a long hold only to later inform me that a supervisor would call me back.

It’s almost a week now and I have not received a phone call from anyone on their behalf. There is nothing left other than legal recourse.

To anyone thinking of doing business with these people, my only advice is BUYER BEWARE, THESE PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF CROOKS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOT-WARRANTY-INC/Van-Nuys-California-91406/GOT-WARRANTY-INC-BIGGEST-FRAUD-EVER-JUNK-WARRANTIES-AND-SHADDY-BUSINESS-PRACTICES-1066504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOT WARRANTY INC.