Complaint Review: Gotec Financial - Protel Phone Company

• Submitted: Thu, April 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, April 22, 2004

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Gotec Financial - Protel Phone Company
2 W ST George Blvd Ste-5 St George, Utah U.S.A.

Gotec Financial and Protel Phone Company rip-off in progress! Even the BBB doesn't have good news. St George Utah

I had a call from Gotec about 2 months ago. Right when I was looking to start a good credit line, but I didn't have the fee within my account at the time. ($219.90). So I held off the draft date. Lucky Lucky Lucky me.

Yesterday I check my email and I see a fee of $59.90. I call my bank and they give me the number to Protel, a long distance phone company(maybe). They said I authorized the 59.90 long distance service when I filled out the voice application for gotec. I quickly refused to pay this. Why would I even need a long distance service? Needless to say, thanks to Pre Paid legal Services Inc, which all should have, I'm in a lawsuit with them now. They are going down.

Now I am sceptical and stumble on these articles on the great site your looking at and I'm pissed. I call Gotec to cancel the process, and they say it's againtst the Utah law to cancel. LOL. After a few words, I called Pre Paid and now am awaiting to see how it goes. I believe everyone should get together and destroy this awful company. I know I will.

Brent
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2004 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Financial-Protel-Phone-Company/St-George-Utah-84770/Gotec-Financial-and-Protel-Phone-Company-rip-off-in-progress-Even-the-BBB-doesnt-have-go-88566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec Financial - Protel Phone Company

anticipation