Complaint Review: Gotec Financial

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2004

• Reported By:madison Wisconsin
Gotec Financial
2 W ST George Blvd Ste 5 St George UTah 84770 USA Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

Gotec Financial ripoff WE NEED JUSTICE, THIS SHOULD APPEAR IN TV!!! Saint George Utah

I GOT A CALL FROM GOTEC FINANCIAL IN THE MIDDLE OF JANUARY OF 2004,I SPOKE TO SOMEONE THAT SUPPOSE TO BE A SUPERVISOR AND SAID THAT I WAS APPROVED FOR A $5000.00 DOLLARS CREDIT CARD AND THAT THEY'RE GOING TO SEND ME THE CREDIT CARD IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. HE SAID THAT I GOT A GIFT CARD FOR $250.00 AND THAT I CAN BUY ANYTHING ANYWERE WITH THAT MONEY EVEN USE IT AT THE MALL.

THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE $219.00 DOLLARS FROM ACCOUNT AND I'M GOING TO RECEIVE ALL THE PAPER TO SIGN BEFORE THE TAKE THE MONEY.

I NEVER GOT THE PAPERS. I WENT TO THE BANK IN THE JANUARY 29-2004 TO STOP THE CHECK TO BE CASH IT FROM THIS COMPANY BUT THEY TOOK THE MONEY ANYWAYS IN FEB 02 EVEN IF I STOPPED THE CHECK AND EVEN THEY SAID THAT THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE THE MONEY FEB 04-2004.

I CALLED GOTEC AND I SPOKE TO ONE OF THE MANAGERS AND I TOLD HER THAT I'M GOING TO GET A LAWYER AND I'M GOING TO BRING THIS TO THE TV BECAUSE THIS NEED TO BE STOPPED. SHE WAS LAUGHING AT ME AND SAID THAT EVERYONE'S GOING TO LAUGHT AT ME BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!!

THE MONEY THAT THEY TOOK WAS TO ENROLL FOR SCHOOL. I'M A SINGLE MOM THAT WORKS VERY HARD TO HAVE A LITTLE MONEY EXTRA TO GO TO SCHOOL AND TAKE CAREOF MY SICK MOTHER AND MY SON!

I WANT JUSTICE!
PLEASE HELP!

Carolina
madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2004 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Financial/Saint-George-Utah-84770/Gotec-Financial-ripoff-WE-NEED-JUSTICE-THIS-SHOULD-APPEAR-IN-TV-Saint-George-Utah-81854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec Financial