breaking

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2004

• Reported By:englewood Florida
GoTec Financial
2 West St. George Blvd #5 St. George, Utah U.S.A.

GoTec Finanial popular ripoff scam St. George Utah

I got a call from a "Robert Parker" who offerd a unsecured Visa or Master card worth 5000.00$. all I needed was my routing number and account number for my checking account. It was to cost 219.90.

I called back the same day to cancel my order because something didn't seem right. GoTec at first asked for a conformation number, I gave it and they Hung up. After 6 more tries I got through and was told they didn't know who I was. Then I called back and they told me I was slated for a packet in the mail, and custermer service told me I could Not stop the request. I have Never heard such a thing!!!

I then called my bank and stoped payment and waiting the results

If it sounds to good to be true it usually is

Do a quick look on the internet first for the Rip-off Report

Signed almosted Swindled

David
englewood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2004 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoTec-Financial/St-George-Utah-84770/GoTec-Finanial-popular-ripoff-scam-St-George-Utah-81481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoTec Financial