Complaint Review: gotengines.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 10, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 10, 2010

• Reported By: Federico Rodas — Boca del Monte Guatemala
gotengines.com
11250-15 Old St. Augustine Rd Suite 338 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

gotengines.com They sent me an inoperative transmission Jacksonville, Florida

I'm very sad and dissapointed because I trusted this company. I ordered an automatic transmission for my Mazda 6. I had to export it to my country Guatemala. When it arrived it appeared to be in good condition.

My mechanic installed and did not work. It's very expensive to me to send it back to the US. So I can say I lost my  $650 + $185 of shipping. I accepted the risk because they show in their website good comments.

You cannot imagine how sad I feel because I overpaid the transmission. In a regular yard I could have acquired for half the price.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2010 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gotenginescom/Jacksonville-Florida-32257/gotenginescom-They-sent-me-an-inoperative-transmission-Jacksonville-Florida-601582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gotengines.com