Complaint Review: gotjuice.co.uk

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Adam — London Internet United Kingdom
gotjuice.co.uk

gotjuice.co.uk Got Juice Review Company UK Blackmailing me to buy their items, Internet

*Author of original report: THIS REPORT WAS AN ERROR

*Author of original report: wrong company details

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fake Report and Review

Hello Everyone,
I am writing this to all the readers who been tempted by this company called www.gotjuice.co.uk . I called them to have a chat about what can be done in removing some fake reviews what was affecting my business and is there any law or anything that can be done to get those fake reviews removed from the competitors?

They showed me a few options and I clearly understood them all. One of them ideas was; they wanted me to purchase a website from them which would cost me 699 per month.

I said to them ok, that is possibly a reasonable price, but it is very expensive for me and I cannot afford to pay for this right now, although the fake reviews are harming my reputation.

So I asked them for a few different options and see what they can do for me, however none of their solutions were solving my problem, so I ended up giving up on purchasing their service as it was out of my budget. [continued below]....
.....

Then suddenly out of nowhere I received a few bad reviews on my company. I read through those reviews and I could clearly see that they were fake reviews and does not match with any services or anything that happened over the last 6 months or so. Also I have improved the customers service a lot and we do no have any unhappy customer for a while.

I then started to think and think; then worked on the comments on exactly what they wrote. I could clearly understand that It was Gotjuice.co.uk leaving those bad reviews about my company, so I buy their service and pay them their ridiculous amount of money, so they can sell me their website.

I advise you to avoid their service.

They emailed me many many times to purchase their service and been telling it is going to harm my business if i don't buy their service. I still have the emails as part of my evidence to this report.

Once I wrote to them that I have decided to not to go ahead with their service thats when bang on.. I received a few negative feedbacks on my company reputation on some forums.

So their idea is; as they are writing the bad reviews about my company I will go back to them to pay for their service, so I have the bad reviews covered with other reviews. Untill then they will keep writing about my company pretending to be a customer.

This company should be stopped!! The guy who works their he will tell you all the things to sell you their service, but do not take his word! you can make this same site for less than 200 if you just call your local web designer.

You do not need to pay 700 for this ridiculous service!!!

Do not give him your domain names or any of the site names or he will write bad reviews about you and try to sell you based on those reviews..!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 03:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gotjuicecouk/internet/gotjuicecouk-Got-Juice-Review-Company-UK-Blackmailing-me-to-buy-their-items-Internet-924664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gotjuice.co.uk

THIS REPORT WAS AN ERROR

AUTHOR: Adam - (United Kingdom)

HELLO,

MY NAME IS ADAM AND I HAVE PUT THIS REPORT IN AN ERROR. I HAVE CONTACTED THE SITE OWNERS, SO THEY REMOVE THIS REPORT.

PLEASE ACCEPT APOLOGIES.

TO RIPOFFREPORT.COM,

PLEASE REMOVE THIS REPORT AND POST AS I WANT IT TO BE DELETED FROM THE DATABASE.

THANKS

ADAM

wrong company details

AUTHOR: Adam - (United Kingdom)

wrong company details., website and company name been put on by mistake. please remove the report. thanks

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake Report and Review

AUTHOR: markhall - (United Kingdom)

1. This report / review is 100% fake

2. We have never had any enquires from any person named Adam

3. We have never had any dealings or enquirys with a company named London Internet

4. There is NO company registered in the UK as London Internet

5. We do not use fear to gain new customers

6. We do not post or submit any false reviews, comments or any form of content in any circumstances.

7. We request the IP address, email address, postal address and telephone numbers used in registration on this website by the author of this report.

8. We formally request that if you cannot prove that the author is real that the report, including the URL and all content is removed from your site and database. We would still require the information requested in point 7.

We fully intend to protect our reputation and we will not stand for any form of false truths such as fake reviews or lies that are directed as personal attacks on staff or about our company or any of our clients. As such we will use the full extent of both our knowledge and UK Law to both prosecute the author and to name and shame to the highest degree.