Complaint Review: Govermnet system technology

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: jrod — Florida
Govermnet system technology
4000 legato road # 1100 fairfax Va 22033 fairfax, Virginia USA

Govermnet system technology gsti leid about a job contract, commited many mistakes about a contract not given on time, has not paid worked hours after 20 days of issuing invoice.  fairfax Virginia

Gsti contacted me for a jod as a .net developer with tigerdirect, after negotiations were agreed  I was asked to quit my current job as a fulltime with a promise of a good contract to be delivered prior to start working i asked for it in many ocacions via email and phone conversation and it was never delivered on time. instead it was emailed two days after I started  working. i was asked to start working that it was ok and everything was just fine.

when I read the contract it contained items that I never agreed on or was never mentioned, issuing the paycheck 30 days after the invoice is issue is one of them, no schedule payment is another and the fact that it was never mentioned, and shown after I accepted the offer is just unacceptable as I quit my job with a promice of a good contract. Gsti did not respect me as a person and a proffessional. furthermore, after 20 days I still havent seen a pay check yet for the 6 days I worked.

i dont know the law or what does apply in my case but if something can be done I will need some orientation or information.

it needs to stop before someone else goes through the same issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Govermnet-system-technology/fairfax-Virginia-22033/Govermnet-system-technology-gsti-leid-about-a-job-contract-commited-many-mistakes-about-1073893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Govermnet system technology