Complaint Review: Government Grant Association

• Submitted: Tue, March 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 08, 2005

• Reported By:Bardstown Kentucky
Government Grant Association
4100 East Bay Br Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association ripoff, $5000 grant Clearwater Florida

I recieved a call about 4*30 on March 7 saying I was guaranteed a $5000 government grant that would help me pay for my school tuition. I was on the phone with this man and then his "supervisor" for a little over 30 min. I was convinced that if I gave them my checking accout routing and account number I would recieve $5000. I fell for it.... but luckly I figured out it was a scam before they accessed my account. Something needs to be done about these people. They even gave me a customer service number 1-877-408-1400 where there is a recording saying their reps are busy, to leave a messge and they will return the call. THEY are full of bull!!

Danielle
Bardstown, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2005 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Government-Grant-Association-ripoff-5000-grant-Clearwater-Florida-134146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association