Complaint Review: government-records.com - Clickbank.com

• Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:Peoria Arizona
government-records.com - Clickbank.com
Internet U.S.A.

government-records.com thru Clickbank.com charged me $39.95 USD for a VIP membership Internet

I have written to Clickbank.com on my order 5GZEWN6N several times since I purchased Unlimited VIP Membership to the Publisher's Site known as
http://www.government-records.com I paid $39.95 for this on May 21st, 2008. I am unable to get onto the site and everytime I try I get a message that the site is not recognized.

My last email to Clickbank I got an answer back to say that they had forwarded my email to the Government-records.com and requested that they contact me. I have never received any emails from this site. I believe that I am among many others who have been scammed, and request that they be investigated, and as a minimum those like myself who paid the fee to get access to the site should be re imbursed.

I have learned a lesson that is for sure, not to take at face value these sites that offer to help in finding people etc unless they are fully investigated, and have been given the green light to do business by the State from which they have there office set up.

Dave ****/Air Force Retired
Peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/government-recordscom-Clickbankcom/internet/government-recordscom-thru-Clickbankcom-charged-me-3995-USD-for-a-VIP-membership-Inter-414246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on government-records.com - Clickbank.com