Complaint Review: govhudagents.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2010

• Reported By: Ohiosandy — Bay Village Ohio United States of America
govhudagents.com

govhudagents.com Zachary Rosado INside track to Government and REO listings Internet

I was contacted by a Zachary Rosado about joining his Government REO site to give me an advantage in getting Real Estate listings for my Brokerage. He appeared very legit. He asked for all the right information. Wanted to know if we have E& O insurance needed to make sure we are licensed. Once I paid through Paypal I received a bunch of documents that were examples of documents I would be working with once I was on board. Still looked legit. I also received a list of contacts  for various banks. I spend hours contacting these various banks and got absolutely nowhere. I have a great resume with 25 years experience. If all you want is a list pay for this, otherwise it is not a network that will help give you any edge over everyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2010 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/govhudagentscom/internet/govhudagentscom-Zachary-Rosado-INside-track-to-Government-and-REO-listings-Internet-659901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on govhudagents.com