barn

• Submitted: Fri, September 24, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, September 24, 2010

• Reported By: Frabertoldina — United States of America
govpolicerecords.com govregistry.us, Click Bank

govpolicerecords.com govregistry.us, Click Bank Internet scam, Internet ... I paid $34.92 for 5 years of unlimited web access to background check and I dint get nothing then I add another $29.95 for a criminal background and still never got a report I tried to contact them, Internet

I subscribe to unlimited  web access to background check for $34.95 and I didn't get nothing.
I paid another $29.95 for a criminal report and still didn't get a report.  am very disappointed with this service. It is just a scam. I want to be refunded ASAP or I will report to:

www.ftc.gov , www.ic3.gov , www.bbb.org, (((link redacted))), www.fbi.gov , www.ripoffreport.com, (((link redacted))) ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2010 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/govpolicerecordscom-govregistryus-Click-Bank/internet/govpolicerecordscom-govregistryus-Click-Bank-Internet-scam-Internet-I-paid-349-644022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on govpolicerecords.com govregistry.us, Click Bank