Complaint Review: govregistry.us

• Submitted: Fri, April 15, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 15, 2011

• Reported By: memaw — Englewood Tennessee United States of America

govregistry.us whe on line to get report pad w c-card when to search entered info when it came to the report it wanted mre money paidthat fee did the same thing small reprt then wanted more moey he chargd my credit, Internet

i went to www.govregistry.us  i clickd onthe buttonthat sad free trile offer only to find ot they wanted a credit card . paid my creditcard went to sigt again did the sam thing entered c card info again  wentback to ight still nothing  called cmt.clt.com whodoes the billing for this company they charged my cred card 2 times  got refund on one of the charges back the next day 3 more charges appared they just keep chrging my credit card but u can't get no rport please make themstop charging my credicard befor tey break me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/govregistryus/internet/govregistryus-whe-on-line-to-get-report-pad-w-c-card-when-to-search-entered-info-when-i-718188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on govregistry.us