Complaint Review: GoWireless

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Tony — Audubon Pennsylvania
GoWireless
Oaks-The Marketplace 180-C Mill Road, Suite100 Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

GoWireless Misrepresented Product, Delivered a Defective Product, Even with Tech Support could not resolve the issue and THEN wanted a Re-Stocking Fee Audubon Pennsylvania

Go Wireless totally misreprented a Windows 8 Cell Phone and my plan changes necessary to support a smart phone on my Verizon plan and then when the Windows 8 phone would not down load apps for GPS (which was the primary reason in my decision to move to a smart phone) and after working with Verizon Technical support for two (2) hours sent me packing with my defective product and told me come back the next day when the store would again be open.

When I went back to GoWireless I informed my GoWireless rep that I was concerned that the product was defective and totally not for me, especially since it did not work as advertised, and then the only option that GoWireless offered me was a re-stocking fee charge.  After I informed the company that I would not pay a re-stocking fee for a defective product they told me their regional manager would meet with me to resolve the issue.

After waiting five (5) hours or the Regional Manager to contact me I re-contacted the store and they told me the regional manager would be there soon and they would contact me.  I told them that if I did not here from them within three (3) hours I would contact Verizon.

GoWireless never contacted me so I contacted Verizon and after I told my story to my Verizon Rep and my Verizon Rep contacted GoWireless, GoWireless gave my Verizon represented a total run around for over four (4) hours.  My Verizon rep was extremely helpful but constantly thwarted and lied to by GoWireless and therefore I have contacted my lawyer and will begin legal action against this unscrupulous company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoWireless/Audubon-Pennsylvania-19456/GoWireless-Misrepresented-Product-Delivered-a-Defective-Product-Even-with-Tech-Support-1066007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoWireless