Complaint Review: gpm merchandise direct

• Reported By: Krystal — Lowell Indiana United States of America
gpm merchandise direct
Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

gpm merchandise direct Credit Card Fraud!!!! Wallingford, Connecticut

I had ordered a Designer Camouflage Snuggie and a True Peace & Love Snuggie from GPM Merchandise Direct ( www.mysnuggiestore.com ) They were both 14.95+9.95 S&H coming to a total of 39.85 and i was told it would take 2-6 weeks for shipment. Once i had received my receipt the status had said it would take 2-3 weeks for shipment. So as i am sitting around waiting for my items to show up, hoping they come before Christmas so my husbands brother and sister will be excited, i look on our bank statement online and it shows that i was charged 19.93. It seemed a little odd to me since i didn't find the company name familiar so i Googled it and it turns out to be a giant company scam and I'm not the only person a victim.

Now I'm going to have to keep a close eye on my statement. Hopefully nothing happens for the rest of today so when me and my husband go to the bank tomorrow we can figure out if they can help us. If these snuggies do at all show up i will be thrilled and surprised ( i'm not getting my hopes up though )

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2010 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gpm-merchandise-direct/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/gpm-merchandise-direct-Credit-Card-Fraud-Wallingford-Connecticut-670020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gpm merchandise direct