Complaint Review: GPM Merchandise Direct

• Updated: Sun, April 10, 2011

• Reported By: Tabitha — Lawsonville North Carolina United States of America
GPM Merchandise Direct
Internet, New York United States of America

GPM Merchandise Direct Charged my debit card with no purchase from me. Internet, New York

I check my bank account everyday and on Sunday April 10th,2011, I happened to see a charge from GPM Merchandise Direct. I asked my husband what was that charge for and he did order anything from them neither have I. I called the 1-800-366-6937 number and their working hours are from 8:30am-10am EST,  what kind of company is only opened for an hour and a half? The kind that steals your money and runs. The charge for this is suppose to come out of my account on April 11,2011 but if I get to the bank in time I will stop it. New York is not that far away and if I can find an address these people will have to deal with me in person and I don't think they will like that too much when I bring the law with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2011 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPM-Merchandise-Direct/Internet-New-York-/GPM-Merchandise-Direct-Charged-my-debit-card-with-no-purchase-from-me-Internet-New-York-715960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPM Merchandise Direct