Complaint Review: gpnethelp.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: john — modesto California United States of America

gpnethelp.com on november the 21st at 9:15 pm pacific time I noticed this whitdraw from my bank account. I have no idea who or what this web site is. the amount from my account was deducted 59.95. again i have no i Internet

the said internet address gpnethelp.com. has unauthorized taken finances from my bank account. in the  amount of 59.95. i have no idea who or what this site is. i looked on my account via home banking at 9:15 pacific time. I wil be addressing this with my financial institution on friday the 23rd to see what can be done from my end..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gpnethelpcom/internet/gpnethelpcom-on-november-the-21st-at-915-pm-pacific-time-I-noticed-this-whitdraw-from-m-972439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gpnethelp.com