Complaint Review: GR Construction LLC

• Updated: Sat, May 12, 2012

• Reported By: Homeowner — Minnesota United States of America
GR Construction LLC
3423 168th Ln NW Andover, Minnesota United States of America

GR Construction LLC GR Construction LLC of Minnesota ,Greg Raph, of Andover, Minnesota

In my opinion, GR Construction LLC is one of the worst contractors in Minnesota. They offer home remodeling, roofing, residential and light commercial work, but the quality of the work they did for me was terrible. I hired GR Construction to do a simple project as a test for a larger, substantially more valued project. The company failed miserably.

I won't delve too deep into how this company screwed me, but let's just say I'm out of a lot of money. I felt the owner of this company was a complete hothead with very little (if any) respect for me or the project.

A quick check on mncourts.gov for GR Construction LLC's principal, Gregory Raph, shows that he has been convicted of controlled substance abuse and disorderly conduct (brawling). Had I been aware of this before I started my project, I would have never awarded the contract to this company.

GR Construction might be making a quick buck off of a few unsuspecting homeowners, but I expect the poor craftsmanship will eventually catch up in the form of bad press (like this), zero callbacks, and negative word-of-mouth.

While wrangling with the realization that I lost a lot of money to this company, I did some search and found some great resources through the Minnesota Department of Labor regarding contractors. If there is anything I have to thank GR Construction for, it was that it fumbled so immensely on the small project. It was a no-brainer to cast them aside when getting bids for the new job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GR-Construction-LLC/Andover-Minnesota-55304/GR-Construction-LLC-GR-Construction-LLC-of-Minnesota-Greg-Raph-of-Andover-Minnesota-881872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GR Construction LLC